Wednesday, July 9, 2008

So here is why I started this

First post on my new blog. I always like to voice my opinion about different things. I love movies. I will do quite a bit of them on here since I will be without my girlfriend for quite a while. But that will only be part of what I review. I will review restaurants, food items, stores, electronics, and pretty much anything I happen to come across.

Im gonna be bored around here, so I will have a lot to write about. It might take me a while to get a lot of content on here, but it will get there. Add me to your blogrolls if you like what I post and give me some free advertising. Also if you would like to email me, the email is boyfriendsreviews@gmail.com Send me an email there if you would like me to add you to my blogroll.

2 comments:

BTExpress said...

AR sent me.

I see you gave the three movies all A's, which isn't what the critics gave them. Critics have been so wrong about many movies I've liked and that's why I enjoy a fan's perspective. Looking forward to more reviews.

AR's Boyfriend said...

Well, I tend to love the movies that critics hate. I have never been to film school nor want to be a real "critic" but I will give a good review from a fans point of view. I have always disagreed with critics a high percentage of the time. So check back, and I will keep them coming.